From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:18:43 -0800
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:39:41 -0500, Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>By the way, I could not get the link
>>http://www.phys.hawaii.edu/vjs/www/TimelessSkeptic.pdf
>>to work. I notice it's labeled as a PDF file. I have
>>the Acrobat Reader plug-in, so I think it should work.
>>Does it come up in Acrobat for anyone else?
>
>Alternatively go to his new page (he's moved to Univ. Colorado)
>
>    http://spot.colorado.edu/~vstenger/
>
>and look down to
>
>"Timeless Reality: The View from Nowhen. PDF. Article to
>appear in  Skeptic Magazine."

IMHO, one of the greatest novels of all time is "Cryptozoic!" by Brian Aldiss
(out of print in the USA, but easily available at online used book or auction
sites for a few US dollars, or available new at amazon.co.uk), which is about
someone who discovers that we are all under a delusion, and time actually flows
from what we call "the future" to what we call "the past"....

--
Cheers,

Ken