Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:42:18 EDT
Thanks Lisa

I just went to the globaldrugs.com site. So far it seems they will send to
USA but they have a $20.00 minimum so with shipping  it comes to over 30.00 (if
I buy 2). If that's the only place I can get it I will, but it's kind of
steep. I tried to find eye vitamins with those ingredients and didnt have any luck.
They all seem to have vitamin A or beta carotene and most dont have zinc and
copper.

Sandy
just did a search for "vitalux" at globaldrugs.com, which is a
Canandian internet pharmacy.  It is listed there in the AREDS, S, and TR
formulations, 50 for US$12.05 plus shipping.   Vitalux is only a vitamin
formulation, not a prescription drug, so I don't know why it couldn't be
shipped here.  There's nothing in it that is restricted.  I've used this
company before when I was in need of salt tablets and couldn't find them
anywhere in Fairbanks, Alaska.

Lisa in Alaska