Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:40:14 -0700
Eating fat with sugar slows down the absorption of the sugar resulting in a
lower glucose spike which would be a good thing.

Yeast needs sugar which means that eating fruit like bananas will increase the
food available to them.  Having just completed a drug course for potential
candida overgrowth, the diet I was given included no fruits, sugars, or
processed foods with sugars (like corn syrup).  The only part of that diet that
I wasn't already doing was avoiding fruit.

There is a group of people who do food-combining of some sort and them might say
something about veggies being eating in the evening, I don't know, but I've
never personally heard of such a thing.

Steve

--

Steve - [log in to unmask]

Take World's Smallest Political Quiz at
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

"If a thousand old beliefs were ruined on our march
to truth we must still march on." --Stopford Brooke