From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:00:36 -0800
To anyone considering a colonoscopy, I'd gently remind them that there is other thought on this, too.
[Though I'd never recommend 2nd thoughts to anyone who
had symptoms of colon cancer!]
http://search.mercola.com/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=colonoscopy<http://search.mercola.com/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=colonoscopy>

Respectfully,
Diane H.
  Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 8:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Am I a Mess?

  At 4:19 PM -0500 1/9/12, Keith Thomas wrote:
  >On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 22:33, Ben Liberman <> wrote:
  >
  ><snip>
  >>This article at the Weston A. Price foundation, from Feb. 13, 2008, is by Chris Masterjohn
  >>
  >>"On the Trail of the Elusive X-Factor: A Sixty-Two-Year-Old Mystery Finally Solved"
  >>http://www.westonaprice.org/fat-soluble-activators/x-factor-is-vitamin-k2
  >>
  >That's a great post, Ben!
  >
  >But don't forget, Weston Price found that people consuming traditional cuisines had adequate vitamin K2 intake, so I would hope we were all able to do the same today. Any reason why we couldn't?

  Where they eating local grown fresh produce?  Hard to find these days.  I seem to recall that one of those links talked about how vegetable sources are mostly K1 and that we do not convert it to K2 very well...

  >BTW, there had been a good coverage of vitamin K over at Richard Nikoley's site:
  >
  >http://freetheanimal.com

  Thanks for reminding me Keith.  It has been awhile since I cruised his site.  I'll try to get there over the next weekend.