From:
Tad Glines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:51:35 -0800
> William wrote:
> Subject: Re: Ultra-low-carb and thyroid output (or other effects)
>
> I don't know how or why, but C. Louis Kervran discovered that microbes can
> transmute one mineral into another, if this happens with enough varieties
> of microbes, then the more the merrier. We're supposed to be commonly
> mineral deficient; I think that that has much to do with modern diseases.
> Maybe the microbes are supplying something that is needed to heal
> adrenals.

While am not a Physicist I know enough about physics to state unequivocally
that microbes (or any other biochemical system) cannot transmute miners.
There are only two forms of transmutation that exists in the world today.
The first is radioactive decay where by an atom looses a neutron or proton
from its core and as a result changes its atomic number. Uranium over time
will become lead. The other transmutation has been done by physicists using
multi-billion dollar super-colliders. There production rates are on the
order of one atom per day. So yes lead can be turned into gold but only one
atom at a time and that gold is radioactive.

A microbe may take calcium carbonate and into some other calcium containing
molecule but it cannot convert calcium into some other element.

C. Louis Kervran was behind the times even when he wrote his book.

-Tad