From:
"Aaron D. Wieland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:11:18 -0500
Caryl Wattman wrote:
>I've been on paleo for three months now and twice have vomited a strong
>acid liquid and had stomach aches.  Is this a sign of allergy?

It could be.  In "The Food Allergy Plan," Dr. Keith Mumby lists the
following gastro-intestinal symptoms as possible signs of allergies:

Nausea, vomiting
Belching
*Dyspepsia (indigestion, not all the time)
*Abdominal bloating
*Flatulence
*Abdominal distress
Pain in the stomach
Diarrhoea
Constipation
*Variability of bowel function
'Stomach rumbling'
Hunger pangs
Acidity

Symptoms that are particularly likely to be allergy-related are marked
with
asterisks.

Cheers,
-- Aaron Wieland