From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:19:53 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/01 12:13:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I will say  ,  in that perspective ,  that trying to improve yield is
 criminal and irresponsible  . Nature if left alone is allways at the most
 of it's potential.

jean-claude, you speak a lot of sense.

<<The good plan is to work and focus on  quality and the best in quality
nutritionaly
speaking is  diversity of wild plants and animals . So we come back to the
starting point Hunting gathering . I found Natural way of farming as a
perfect transition  mean to go there .

Masanobu wrote that Pure Natural way of farming is hunting and gathering
and he managed to set up his land like that.( apart from sowing some grains
and seeds all what he have to do is to harvest )>>

Who is Masanobu?

Charles
Vista, CA