From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:35:32 -0500
The teeth, Marilyn, are certainly omnivore, not strictly carnivorous as you
say, but, also, not strictly vegetarian.  Same with our digestive system.
Omnivorous is the word, and that means being a meat eater and not a
vegetarian, that is...........a meat eater that also is a vegetable eater.
The point is, no one has said man ONLY ate meat, and no one SHOULD say man
only ate vegetables.  There are a few exceptions, I guess, but these were
not the situations that brought us to our present physiologic form.