From:
Frances Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:49:47 +0000
Thanks for the feedback. The reason I asked was because garden peas can be
eaten raw (and are very good). Although they come in a pod I don't think they
are a true legume. From what I understand all legumes have to be cooked to
make them edible. Garden peas do not. I know only too little about the toxic
make up of foods. I don't know what snow peas are, but will do a search to
find out.

What I am trying to do is omit all non paleo food and see where it leaves me.
I am doing this for health reasons, not to just follow a diet. So if my theory
for my past syndromes are correct then I should get back to complete health
and not have to worry about it reappearing a few months/years down the line.

Fran