From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:03:52 +0800
I'm interested in anything Paleo so I don't care if we discuss eating
chocolate or raw tendons - all grist to my information mill. I don't
do much raw stuff myself but i'm happy to hear the views of those who
do.

Dinner will be fried pork skin from the Philippines, Pemmican from
Montana, Blueberries from somewhere in the USA, and some Chilean red
wine.

Cheers

Neil

An omnivore:-)