From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:50:17 -0500
Mary,
I really appreciate the info. It couldn't have come at a better time.
My
daughter (6th grade) just handed me a notice anonuncing new vaccine
requirements for 7th grade. It was very ominoous sounding, saying
children
will NOT be permitted to attend school without them. They want a
series of
3 Hep B and another MMR. She was very worried -close to tears- because
she
knows I don't approve of them. I called the Health Department, and was
given the run-around when I asked for an exemption.  I am thinking of
starting a campaign to inform parents what they are really getting
into.
Please email me with any suggestions on what to do and /or how to go
about it.

Thanks!
Louise