From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 19:46:23 -0400
Kathy Partridge wrote:

>>What you need is Loren Cordain's not yet published cereal grains article.
>>It should be out real soon now in the World Review of Nutrition and
>>Dietetics. Loren is at <[log in to unmask]>.
>
>I assume he can't forward the article of anyone until it's been published.

It has been sent to a few trusted people whom he knows won't pass it on. My
thoughts were for you to write to him and find out when it's coming out,
and get a copy then. A while back he told me late spring or early summer.
Well, we've past that.

>I will look up his writings on the other Paleo list.

Good idea.

> I assume it's okay to
>cite mailing list sources in a similar fashion to other copyrighted sources
>(books, magazines, etc.)

Sure. All of these lists have open archives for a reason. Just include the
attribution.

Don.