From:
Kendra_&_Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:38:02 -0600
> Kendra and Karen (which?):

We, means both of us.  We are similar with regards to our interests, diet, child
rearing techniques, and well just about everything ;-}

> So are you saying that they are vaccinated for measles because they eat
> lettuce???

No,  we did not say that at all.  We said we eat a lot of lettuce and separately
from that we do not vaccinate our children nor do we want them eating foods
altered with added vaccines and such.  We would not want them getting their daily
dose of antibiotics through these methods either.  If the foods in questions were
natural vaccines or natural antibiotics we would not be concerned.  We do
continually research vaccination information and genetically altered foods, as
well as foods altered to give you something you opted not to have, like vaccines.

> Good on you. Will you avoid lettuce now since you heard someone say that is
> serves as a measles vaccine--since vaccines aren't paleo. Or are you happy
> that you believe that your kids would be receiving such vaccinations
> through their lettuce consumption?

We are not happy our children might be receiving vaccines through foods and will
try to our best ability to avoid these foods.  We do not believe everything that
we read on this list.  We would not stop eating lettuce because someone said it
contained the measles vax.  Our point here again is the information was
interesting and inspired research into vax in foods.  Also, is relevant to my
Paleo style of eating.

> >>We personally are looking
>
> Do report on your findings.

Kirt, if you are interested do your own research.  We know of a few people
interested on this list with regards to vaccinations and foods that may contain
them.  We speak with them privately so and do not want to report research that you
can ask "What is one supposed to make of this exchange?"  We think that is how you
said it. ;-}

> The question was one of interest, yes. More so in how someone can believe
> that there is mass vaccination through lettuce going on. Maybe I should
> just ask for a reference, eh?

Yes, you should if you are interested.  We do not think anyone said there was mass
vax through lettuce.  We believed it as an interesting point that might be
possible.  We have heard about the sprays and bananas with vax so we are concerned
with any other foods that might be susceptible to this technology.

Kendra and Karen
NeanderTwins