From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:33:47 -0500
Hans Kylberg wrote:

>Here in Sweden its too late in autumn for finding very much of edible
>veggies, the ones in the pictures looked quite fresh.

True. We have not yet had a frost here in NYC. I'm hoping that it holds out
until Sunday, when I'll be taking a set of pictures in Central Park.

I'll do this over the next year, and I should end up with quite a
collection of pictures. Wildman Steve Brill is working on his unreleased
web site. He'll be using some of my pictures. I plan to keep mine organized
around each tour. He'll just take the best and give them some other form of
organization. His book is organized around seasons, then by habitat.

Don.