From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:04:03 -0800
On Dec 29, 2006, at 5:12 AM, Kristina K. Carlton wrote:

> Anyway, I was wondering if there any foods or remedies that will
> help to get
> over a cold faster? I've had muscle aches and pains, a sore throat
> that
> turned into a cough, and a stuffy nose since Monday evening. It
> feels worse
> today than yesterday. I also have no energy.

> Kristina

Lots of greens and raw fruit, lots of good water, green tea - and, in
my opinion most importantly, the homeopathic preparation
Oscillococcinum, from Boiron, now widely advertised but around for a
long time.

The way it works is that it is made with the refined preparation of
wild duck livers, as it seems ducks process and develop immunity to a
wide number of viruses. The energy of the viruses provokes the body
to fight the viruses that are attacking you.

If you use it, do not take the whole tube as the directions indicate.
Dissolve a few pellets in four ounces of water, rap sharply on a
table or your hand ten times, and take a spoonful of the liquid.
Repeat every few hours until you have some relief.

ginny