From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 21:58:32 -0400
I was in the process of following up to a newsgroup post, and I was going
to use the anecdotes that had been posted at Amazon.com as examples of the
health benefits of a paleo diet, but in checking I find that they took the
page down!! A search on NeanderThin, or Audette, brings up nothing. But
were all those wonderful anecdotes lost? There were at least 16. It would
be a shame if they are gone for good.

Hey Ray, do you know any more about this?

Don.