From:
"~ Rainah ~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:35:20 -0400
Aaron A. Weiss clarified and then brought to my attention:

>>I mean that eating a very limited variety
>> of foods may not be the best plan. I
>> have read that H-G people used to eat
>> an absolutely enormous variety of
>> foods. Of course, we may have fewer
>> good choices available today. But what
>> I'm saying is that perhaps you could
>> experience two kinds of problems from
>> eating a very restricted diet: (1) if you
>> are borderline intolerant of something
>> you eat, then eating a lot of it might
>> cause problems where eating a little of
>> it might not, (2) you are more likely to
>> miss nutritional elements by eating a
>> very limited variety of foods because
>> profiles.

Two very good points Aaron, that is probably what is happening, and I
believe that by experiencing point # (1), it has helped be to identify
the problem,which I now believe to be to many carbs...I have always been
told "Eat your vegetales, they are good for you." So I always ate alot,
big salads, lots of greens,sweet winter squash, a baked apple, and
lamb...pretty big portions of all...that was all one meal.  I'm only 100
lbs.  All my meals are not like this, usually only one a day, breakfast
usually has it's share of carbs...either vegetables and eggs or
plantians and eggs, in the beginning, I had lamb and eggs, little bit of
veggies, but then my old vegetarian WOE, creeped in and I started
thinkng, "I'm eating to much meat, eat more vegetables..." I don't know,
sorry for rambling, I will be so happy when I figure this all
out...seems I've been doing this all my life...
Thanks everybody, for your insight, it's been helpful, at least I can
see options now.