Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:51:04 -0700
Hi Kathy,

I used a 12 step program to manage my sugar addiction.
 This was the only way I have been able to stop eating
it.  The program I chose involves complete abstinence
from sugar.  Another thing that has helped me some is
Emotional Freedom Technique at www.emofree.com.  For
me, it was very important to completely remove sugar
including all hidden sugars and starchy additives from
processed foods (I only eat homemade salad dressings
now).  Some very good information on food addiction is
located at www.kaysheppard.com. I highly recommend it.

This information is not paleo, but it has helped give
me the ability to follow the paleo diet.

Larine

--- Kathy Schwinghammer