From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:20:38 -0600
> I don't like Paris.  But then again, I've only seen a photograph or two.
>
> Read the book.
>
> Jim

Point taken.  Perhaps what I should have said was, I've read the table
of contents, a couple of excerpts, and summaries written by others, and
I see nothing new or different enough to make me want to read the whole
thing.  The table of contents gives a pretty good idea what his
arguments are.  I've heard them before, and not been impressed.    But
if I get the chance, I'll read it.

--
--
   Robert Kesterson