From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:31:34 -0800
What an exhaustive and wonderful paper on iodine.
As a common hypothyroid patient suffering from Hashimoto's
disease, and relegated by my physician to the use of
Levothyroxin for the rest of my life, I will definitely try
use of Lugol's solution.  I was always timid about adding too
much kelp to my fruit smoothies because of all the scare
warnings about using too much.  This paper shows so many
additional health benefits and the requirement of iodine.

Thanks very much for posting the link, William.

Diane Heath

  On 11/30/2011 12:46 AM, Trish Leon wrote:
    One thing I do notice, as a diabetic, is that if
  > I do not eat at least 65 percent fAt, my blood glucose gets high.
  > Does anyone know why that Would be so?

    I do. It's because you are toxic/mineral deficient, in spite of the
  praiseworthy diet. Iodine and selenium.
  Google "iodine diabetes" and you shall see the cure. IIRC it also fixes
  candida.

  http://lewrockwell.com/miller/miller20.html<http://lewrockwell.com/miller/miller20.html>

  Keep in mind that we are getting lots of radioactive stuff from
  Fukushima, and the only thing known to prevent sickness is iodine as
  potassium iodide.

  William