Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:25:20 -0700
Hans Kylberg wrote:

> At 16:51 1998-06-16 -0700, Yoyo wrote:
> >       I held off for a long time but gradually began to add tabu stuff
> >again and this led to first 'elevated blood sugar' and then to weight

> For me there are only small visible health advatages with the paleodiet,
> yet I am very motivated as I "plan for future health".
> Do You think there is something we on this list can do for You to gain
> motivation?
>
> - Hans

Hans:
        Thanx so much your kind thought!  Much appreciated.  I don't
know what any 'other' person can do about one's motivation.  That has to
come from an inner desire. I don't care as much as I did when
younger...I am quite senior now and have no desire to 'stay too long at
the fair'.

        I would like to avoid the unpleasant deteriorations of ageing
and that is a sorta motivation. It's a gamble, a risk, ...a more
spontaneous, pleasant life now in exchange [perhaps] for length of time.
If in the long run all one has to anticipate is further pain and
protracted incapacity, well then, I'll choose the short run and just
hope it ends mercifully fast.

yoyo

yoyo