From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:36:45 -0400
Hi everyone, after a long absence I am back on the list. I had a
company to found
and run and ended up not having time for things that were important to
me such as
this list.

I eat fairly paleo, meaning I am quite paleo unless I cheat. Everyone
has their
"religion" about paleo. I don't eat raw meat, for instance. I don't
eat legumes,
grains or dairy in general. I'll have a cheeseburger (without a bun)
occasionally
though. I'll eat potato chips sometimes (though not often and not
many.)

I started with PP and then Atkins about 3 years ago and migrated to
paleo.

I not only feel better, but things like allergies and health problems
are much
better than they ever were

Anyway, I'm glad to be back

--Richard