Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:57:08 -0600
How else can we ascertain that foreign proteins cause maladies of all sorts?
No better way than to eliminate them and notice how well we feel....  I
don't need a politically appointed study from D.C. to tell me I don't feel
well with nightshades, legumes and grains....  I feel like a crippled
depressive with that stuff.....  Corn is the pits with me.....  I let my
body tell me....  Cordain doesn't need to show me studies but it would have
validated what I already know.....  Oliva  (A great New Year to all!!)