From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:32:15 +0900
On Wednesday, October 13, 2004, at 08:27 PM, Keith Thomas wrote:

> New Scientist this week (print edition only) carries a long review
> of "Food Wars: the global battle of mouths, minds and markets" by Tim
> Lang
> and Michael Heasman.

Thanks Keith, this looks like a good read.

If it isn't too far off topic, I would be happy to hear other
suggestions people have for good books on topics related to paleo more
or less.

One I am rereading now is Jared Diamond's 'Guns Germs and Steel'. It
was great the first time through, and worth a second read.