From:
Arthur McConnachie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:30:31 -0700
The word 'bread' is found in Genesis 3:19 in the King James version. The
actual Hebrew word in that verse is better translated 'food'. Most modern
versions reflect this. What this shows you, is how much bread was a part of
the life of those translaters for King James, not what Adam and Eve were
eating.

Arthur McConnachie