Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:37:32 -0400
Ron Hoggan wrote:
> Thanks for your excellent post on EFAs and saturated fats Todd. I'd
> like to add the following:  In addition to eicosanoid production, we
>  need omega 3 to  maintain healthy eyes.

I had three strokes while on high fat diet and supplementing with omega
3. Krill oil.
I believe that the supplement was an excess,after reading this:
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml
He has others on such oils at:
http://raypeat.com/articles/

And BTW, his screed on gelatin/glycine might be of interest:
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/gelatin.shtml

William