From:
Robyn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:42:21 EST
Have you thought about weightlifting?

Over the last year & a half I have lost approximately 60 pounds of fat &
gained approximately 20 pounds of muscle through a combination of low
carb/mainly Paleo eating (I do not eat fake/highly processed foods or drink
milk but I do drink coffee and red wine on a regular basis) weight training
and HIIT.

Now that I am close to goal (size 8 is getting baggy, I am shooting for a
4/6) my weight loss has slowed to approximately 2 pounds a month, but I am
not willing to go hungry.

How much weight are you trying to lose? If you are just a few pounds
overweight, it will take a longer to see results.

Hope this helps:)Robyn