From:
PAUL TOWNLEY-SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:10:32 -0500
I've been using this recipe for years and wanted to share it.

Spicy Pork

1 lb pork tenderloin cut in half and butterflied

Rub with this mixture:
1 tsp salt (or to taste)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp thyme
generous pinch of ground allspice

Preheat oven to 350.  Put 2 tablespoons olive oil in a roaster pan and brown
tenderloin pieces on all sides to seal in juices.  Bake about 40 minutes.
This is absolutely delicious with applesauce or pureed pears, and also with
mashed turnips, although I don't know if we're supposed to eat turnips-can
somebody tell me?  Thanks.
Hope you enjoy it!

Kerry