From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 11:49:22 +0100
On Mon, 12 May 2003 00:34:37 -0500, Theola Walden Baker
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

   Almost any
> small farmer's market type place will have jars of locally produced
> honey.
> In all probability as raw as you want.
>
> Theola

My experience has been entirely with online sources, none of them AFAIK
small.
For those such as myself who are unusually sensitive to damaged
carbohydrates, the real test is physical reaction - meaning do I feel
excessively sleepy after eating the stuff. This is a common reaction,
apparently more so as we age.

Truly raw foods do not cause this sleepiness; whether this is due to
enzymes I know not. The word is used as there is no other known to me that
describes the difference between raw and cooked. Call it leprechauns for
all I care.

William