From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:07:10 GMT
encouraging them to vaccinate, etc??

Actually Mary I think you will find that many states allow for
religious
exemption from vaccination (while many don't openly allow for
philisphical
exemptions. I belive that all states allow for medical exemptions). If
organized religions have an opinion in regard to vaccination, I think
at
least most of them are against it.

If the gods of Hunter Gatherers were real, didn't they let the HGs
down (HGs
almost extinct?)

Why would it be the gods' fault that HGs are almost extinct? Whether
you
believe in higher power or not, you cannot deny the impact of our
actions
and decisions.

I am not picking on you, just wondering where you are coming from.
Stacie