From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:46:16 -0800
Honestly, sweetie, I usually read all of the posts here, but this was a long one and I'm really tired, lol.  I feed my dogs raw and if I'm missing something here I am so sorry.  They never get wings, but they were on sale this week, a big huge pack, and yep they smell bad by now, they are still getting it.  They haven't died yet, and they weigh about two or three pounds each, lol.  Me, I wouldn't eat it, yick, lol.