Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:09:38 -0800
Todd wrote:

>My theory is that the implant boom...

Will it ever go bust?

>... is a result of overexposure
and habituation, similar to what happens to drug addicts.  There
is no question that men are stimulated by the sight of women's
bodies.  This stimulation may be plastic...

Literally!

-C.B.

PS: I suspect culture has tons to do with this, and the points you
elaborated on further in your post. Upon living in a hot climate, it was
much more acceptable to wear abbreviated clothing out of some real
necessity, and plenty of other people did. Take that even to a hot day in a
place that's *usually* colder and more conservative, and you just get
stares. I doubt a man being tested in Rio will have the same response as a
guy being tested in Minnesota (assuming we leave the controversial issue of
potential Latin temperaments out of this discussion).