From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:48:32 -0500
I have lost 102 pounds on paleo in 1 1/2 years. I am quite strict about my diet
when I am at home (except for about 3 ounces of cheese per week). I live alone
and don't have non paleo foods in the house. When I go out socially I eat
anything I want, no guilt at all. So I don't have to cope with the social
pressure.

Limiting my non-paleo food eating to restaurants and outside my house is one of
the reasons I have stayed on this WOE for so long.

Another reason I stay on this diet is that when I go off it several meals in a
row I feel sick emotionally and eating seems to become my purpose in life.

I believe that I will eat whatever is readily available and I will be hungry for
whatever I have recently eaten. I have almost no will power when it comes to
rejecting food
that I like and that is available in the cupboard or on the table.

Michael