From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 09:36:16 -0700
Hi Hans,
(writing
>this I realise that got the same effect when I put some grated
>apple on top of the side pork before I put it in the oven the
>other day :-( ). As long as the bacon is eaten raw, there should
>be no problems with some sugar in it :-)

Are you sure it wasn't the pork alone that gave you a reaction? I am
finding that pork is giving me stomach problems and itching with or without
the apples, raw or cooked.
What is fed pigs in Europe? I have heard that pigs are fed inadequately in
North America for the most part.

As for the sugar, isn't it better to write it off as poison?

All the best,
Susan