Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:51:45 -0800
Dear Erik,

I found a market called Gene's Market in Saratoga which caters to an upscale
clientele and they will order it if you ask them. During December, many
people make mincemeat pie and other traditional dishes which require suet,
that's the easiest time to get it. It comes already ground up!! Mary

You could also order it from Lasaters grass fed beef, but that's an
expensive route.

Does anyone know of any other holiday where there are traditional dishes
made from suet? That would be a good time to  go out looking.

Also, just befriend your local butcher shop, he will have suet aplenty as he
is cutting up sides of beef almost every day.

Hope this helps,

Mary

I think if someone went into the pemmican business they would have not only
paleo customers, but the burgeoning low carb crowd as well.