From:
Cheyenne Loon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:53:26 -0800
Dori I couldn't agree more.  All the promotion of soya products annoys
me to no end.  These days I mostly hang around the outermost perimeter
of the health food store - ie., where they keep the perishables -
meat, eggs, yogurt (not paleo but I can't keep away!), organic produce.
 It amuses me that I must shop in the same places as vegans.

BTW speaking of being irritated at health food stores, last weekend, in
Noah's (Toronto), they were promoting bottled "oxygenated water"!
Basically they take distilled water and bubble oxygen gas through it.
The guy was trying to convince me that it was healthier and 'purer'
than spring water.  Puh-lease.  They must take us for idiots.

Cheyenne