From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:27:05 -0700
On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:30:21 +0200, Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>In this list we are discussing "paleodiet" which can be explained as
>the *natural* diet for humans. Sciences that deal with things that are
>not natural (if there are any) are of no interest here, they can be
>misleading. Just my humble opinion.

On the other hand, it is very possible that "paleodiet" can be
explained as the
"designed" diet for humans.

There is significant evidence that when humans deviate from this
"designed"
diet, they encounter heart disease, diabetes, arthritis,  etc. -- just
as a car
develops problems when not fueled with the sort of petroleum products
it was
designed to use, or when an electronics product is not powered with
the correct
voltage and amperage of electricity....

--
Cheers,