From:
Norm Skrzypinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:43:04 -0500
On March 29, 2001 2:22 PM, S.B. wrote:

> Read Dr. Atkins New
> Diet Revolution for a complete discussion of these matters.
>

> > What are the different kinds of diets that can lead to low cholesterol
> > values? Does a high cholesterol intake diet possibly lead to low blood
> > cholesterol values?

Atkins says that eating high protein, high fat, low carb is the ideal.

Can we have moved so far away from the way chimps live, in such a short
time?

Lamentably, many (most?) of us have moved so far away, but not because we
have evolved ... because we have deteriorated to the point where we must
rely on our secondary and tertiary sources of energy (fat and protein).  Our
ability to use the primary source (carbs) has been corrupted.

Norm