From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 06:14:25 +0000
>I suspected as much.  Thanks folks.  I hate ruining a good grass-fed
>kill by over-cooking it.  Eat your hearts out while I'm eating this
>savory almost-raw liver!  (My ol' vegan pals would be quivering in their
>leather-free boots if they heard me say that...)

Tomo and I have been eating near-raw pig liver we get in a Chinese market.
The distributor, however, is a non-Asian concern in CA's central valley.
We've met the driver; he says he eats his lunch without washing his hands
after carrying all the pig carcasses, and hasn't gotten sick in years of
working. We haven't gotten sick from this, or anything else we routinely
fail to cook:) Yummy!

ginny and Tomo, "I love the pig man, Mom"

All stunts performed without a net!