From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:57:36 -0500
Hi William,

It's funny that you ask that, I love salmon the most. I've heard that you
shouldn't eat raw salmon because of some parasite, but I've never gotten
sick from it.

What does it mean if salmon is my favorite raw fish?

It might be the texture. It is more smooth, while raw tuna (the red stuff,
ahi?) is more mealy/grainy.

I do love the white tuna though. Not sure what it is really called. Love
salmon the most!

Btw, cooked salmon does not have the same affect on me as raw.

Thanks, Elizabeth