From:
Trish Leon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:39:46 +0000
This list should be willing to accept the view points of anyone willing to put them forth regarding paleofood regardless of their stance on evolution. Playing devil's advocate, I will stick my neck out and state that there are many who subscribe to the benefits of this WOE even though they do not subscribe to the theory of evolution. I know, how dare I say such a thing...however, one does not have to affirm evolution in order to eat healthy.

Please understand I am just stating a simple fact. I have many friends who believe in the creation theory who maintain a paleo WOE...

Trish (ducking now)