From:
Padraig Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:11:46 -0400
On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:59:27 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>I mean money, but money is a surrogate for energy, so yes.  In our world,
>sugars and high-carb foods are not just *available*, they are virtually
>forced upon us at every turn.  This is *not* the nutritional environment
>that we are adapted to.  We may be descended from apes, but we're *not*
>apes.
>
>Todd Moody

Fruit aren't "virtually forced upon us at every turn" any more than meat is,
they are less if anything. If you have mental issues with sugar, then that's fair
enough. But don't claim that that's what paleo man eat.

We are apes actually, we're one of the Great Apes. All of us apes are similar,
the only main difference is that humans have a lot huger brains.