From:
Enid Headley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:30:59 -0500
Hello.  I am new to this list....however, I am not new to the paleofoods
diet.  In an attempt to overcome severe food and environmental
allergies, and by trial and error, I have learned over and over again
that I feel best when I strictly eat a diet in accordance to the
paleofood diet.  I am still allergic to many foods - including red meats
and nuts -- that are part of the neolithic diet; however, I am doing
NAET treaments (a form of acupuncture therapy) to help me to eliminate
these allergies (it really works too!!!).

I just have one question for now.....what is the verdict on sea
vegetables?  I read on one website that sea vegetable byproducts are not
allowed but it did not say anything about seaweed itself.  I have not
read the Neanderthin book yet - so I apologize if this is a simplistic
question.  I intend to read the book as soon as I can locate it -- I
never knew that there was a name for the type of diet I have been
eating!!!!  How exciting.
I look forward to reading and being a part of the posts to this list.

Best in health,
Enid