From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:04:45 -0700
>> " The colon sheds its entire lining and regenerates it every day, so it's
>> impossible for anything to build up on its walls. "

I will not deduct , the 2 nd proposition of this sentence from the 1st one.
In that case because the lining of blood vessels are regenerating themselves
, i could deduct that no arteries could get plugged and leading to
artheriosclerosis, or because the skin are regenerating its cells  i will
deduct that somebody who don't wash accumulate dirt on his skin ?
Now my self i think enemas can be dangerous because may be, if depots
accumulate on the cells wall , it might have a "protective " role for a
leaky gut who can't play his selective role on absorbtion of molecules.
Part of a gut might be condemn as" dump" to allow the rest to fonction
properly
Enemas don't attract me ever because i don't believe in "redemption " of
past sin thru sacrifice but  thru the correction of mistakes ( not
reproducing wrong eating habits in  a daily basis).
Jean-claude