From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:26:15 GMT
My husband has scoliosis, and has been eating paleo (with some
cheating
occasionally) for 4 months, and has noticed a big difference in that
his
back hurts a great deal less now than ever before.

A spine with scoliosis has abnormal curves with a rotational
deformity. This
means that the spine turns on its axis like a corkscrew.

Chiropractic helps DH a great deal, but chiro and paleo together are
his
best way of managing the condition.

Not the same, but I had a twisted sacrum for many years (the sacrum is
the
large, triangle-shaped bone at the base of the spine from which the
tail
bone extends.) Chiropractic helped manage the pain, but eating paleo
keeps
it from twisting in the first place. If I cheat or eat contaminated
food, I
have problems. The worst foods for me are wheat and dairy.
Stacie