Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:00:30 -0700
Hi all;

I am just checking in.  I have been for the most part hard-core Paleo since
August after prior on and off trial. Since August I have lost 70 pounds,
and that is without exercise. However, my type 2 diabetes is still with me.
My doctor wants to run tests to see if my type 2 diabetes has turned into
type 1 due to pancreatic failure.  I did not know that this could
happen!!!! I am still on insulin and oral meds. I still have quite a lot of
weight to loose.  Maybe another 50 will show some improvement with
diabetes. I need to research this because i don't eat more than 20 grams
carbs per day, and those are from non starch veggies, and minimal in-season
berries.  I have read that too much protein can be just as bad as eating
carbs, and I can't seem to get the proper fat ratio correct for me.  But I
am not giving up!

Trish