From:
Mary French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:09:39 -0800
Europeans on the American continent learned the
habit of daily bathing from the Native Americans.  (Europeans believed that

too much bathing would make one sick.)  Amazonian
peoples, like the Yequana, wear little clothing but bathe several times a

day, but they live along rivers.  I am sure that
what you eat affects how you smell.  Some American friends who lived in Haiti

for many years infom me that Haitians find that
Americans smell like "sour milk"
  ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]> wrote:At
21:39 -0500 2/18/03, Rob Bartlett wrote:
 > > I consider my teeth as indicators of the quality of the food I'm eating.
 >> Brushing them is like telling the body that I don't care what it tells me.
 >
 >You can say the same about your skin. Do you bathe/shower? (should I ask
 >your partner or co-workers?).

Ever get to go naked for a long time? After a while, you don't smell
or feel tacky. It's the clothes that make bathing really a daily
necessity, I think.

Clothes make you stink, but a good diet keeps you sun-resistant and
your teeth unfurry. Naked without a sharp toothbrush...

ginny, been a while