From:
Possum Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:38:52 -0400
Gawen Harrison wrote:
<What was sad about that show was watching what the "helpless" obese people
were eating...... GARBAGE.   They are all wheat and dairy junkies.

A Twinkie or a Ho-Ho cake is poison no matter how much of it you eat! It is
amazing those "Dieters" cannot understand that! Did you notice the one lady
washing down her diet pills with a Dr. Pepper? I threw a "TV Brick" at the
screen on that one!

For those not in the know, a TV Brick is a red foam rubber brick designed to
be thrown at the TV when they broadcast stuff that makes you mad. My father
has a big stack of them near his arm chair. LOL

Kevin Raper
Piedmont, SC