From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 23:56:26 -0700
>Pages 146-149 of the Protein Power LifePlan discuss how the Eades help
>their clients heal leaky/damaged small intestines in a step-by-step
>fashion.

Rob,

If I'm not mistaken, you're new to the list.  If so, hello!  I also think
this is the second time you've mentioned the Eades.  If nothing else, there
have been two references so far tonight whether from you or you and another
person.

At any rate, if you are new, my PR firm works for Mike and Mary Dan Eades.
What great people!  Sure, they support the paleo plan.  But they're also
realistic; some people can't go 'all the way'.  You can't discredit someone
for taking even a small step in the right direction.

At any rate, I'm at work on several things for the Eades at once.  I post
media hits on the list.  I'm hoping for several!

Welcome to the list!

Dori