From:
Alec Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:18:14 -0700
I am sure that many people are not concerned about cholesterol
levels.  However, I have about a month before I go to the doctor for
blood work and checking cholesterol.  I am applying for new health
insurance and life insurance.   I am not in an employer sponsored
group for the insurance.  Having a higher than what the government
considers normal cholesterol levels will significantly increase my
rates or it may deny my coverage altogether (I am 58 years old).  Any
suggestions for lowering cholesterol and keeping it paleo?